Sunday, December 05, 2010

PENZU

Alemin Kralı Sevgili Günlük,
this was the way I started writing out my free online diary--Penzu. However, I remembered that I had a blog, and a very pretty blog that is waiting to be written for some time. Now my students can read as well.
Penzu is a free online diary, seems to the best among the other online diary websites. I read a lot of nice reviews about it, and as a one month project I decided to include it among my lesson plans.

Everyone got a user name--not as Pro user-- and handed in their user names and passwords. I promised them to check every day. I am doing my best, of course, not every day. In five days time, half of them has written their diaries. Great job!
Probably I will write a paper on my Penzu project next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment